Saturday 10 November 2018

Change is anew!




Change is anew - from now on I'm rebranding the blog to Helen's Healthy Living! The blog will now include more posts about general healthier living and wellbeing.
Since creating another blog, Mental Health Intersections, I thought I'd start cross-posting some of the more wellbeing-focused posts to this blog. I will also be sharing some positive psychology quotes and general motivational quotes to inspire your path to healthier, happier living!
Promoting healthy living and overall wellbeing is something really important to me and, with the exception of art, is probably what I'm most passionate about just now. 
Join me on the journey by following me on here and on Twitter @HelenCRedman. I'll also be continuing to post my foodie posts on Instagram on @HCRinstacam but more quotes and cooking/self-care tips will be added to this.

"In every day, there are 1440 minutes. That means we have 1440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact."
Les Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

Helen Redman